Tuesday 28 January 2014

Baby Passport Photos

We're starting to plan our summer holiday trip to Greece to visit my father and uncle. My dad is quite old and ill so I'm keen for him to meet his first grandchild this year. As Sam is a teacher, the summer is the only time that we can travel, which will be costly but it will be amazing.  I am looking forward to it so much.

I've been looking into getting Eve a passport.  I've found a really good website for baby passport photos so I thought I would share it. Not quite sure how you'd get a baby to co-operate for passport photos in a booth!











With the help of this website you take a photo of your baby at home (lie them down on a plain background - I'm guessing a piece of card would work well), upload it, then they approve it, print and post a normal sheet of x4 passport photos to you. Only costs £4.95 inc postage which I think is very good.


There are also helpful video tutorials.
Check it out on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment